Friday, March 11, 2011

Ave Mary A


where does everybody go when they go
they go so fast I don't think they know
we hate so fast
and we love to slow
London I think we got  a problem

most of us people today are highly dependent with technology...
technology which make our lives more easier... more comfortable
making the whole world seems much smaller because you can now reach anyone, anywhere at anytime...

people nowadays become so busy trying to catch with everything but they dont realize they are missing to catch up with what is more important, their families especially their Creator

for an average people they time is divided to their work, social life, to their self... little time is being devoted to their family and what make me sad is they have a liitle time or worst none for their Creator... I AM GUILTY!

broken hearts all around the spot
I can't help thinking that we lost the plot
suicide bomber and a student shot
Tokyo I think we got a problem

just week ChristChurch New Zealand has been hit by a massive earthquake of 6.3 magnitude, at least 65 people have died and many are still missing and trap in the ruins of the building and officers resported that there is only a liitle hope that there will still be survivors...

"we've had friends in town call us and say there are just bodies lying around: lots of dead bodies otutside shops just lying just covered in bricks" Jydn Katene - Christchurch resident

New Zealand News

and just yesterday another terryfying news has been aired in the television... this time Japan has been struck by an 8.9 magnitude of earthquake, the most strongest after 140 years... 2 hours after the quake a 30 feet tsunami hits part of the country and other seashore of its neighboring country including the Philippines...

as I watched the current news hundreds are already confirmed dead and almost 88,000 are missing as the hours pass by the death and missing toll is rising

as I encode this article, just 50 minutes ago another earthquake hits Japan, not an aftershock, around 6.6 magnitude

many leaders of other countries have declares their symphaties and help for Japan....

I, myself can't give anything material for help, but I can offer them my prayers I hope you can too...

aside from this,  the countries in the Middle East are having turmoil too...
first is Egypt, then Libya and now people from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are protesting too to oust their leader, they are fighting for democracy for their freedom... many people have also died, many have been affected...

hearing this news everyday breaks my hearts... because I can't do anything much to help
I can't help thinking that the quakes in New Zealand and Japan is just a sign of Mother Nature wrath... a way of telling us that even that we have the smartest mind we can't do anything againts her will...

and when I think about it
I just can't think about it
I try to drink about it
I keep spinning

I can't help thinking about what's happening around the globe right now... I wish I had the power to change the situation... my mind is spinning...

try to be still
try to be still

many people are saying that this is just the beginning of how will the world will end...
this chaos around us is the sign that the end is near...

what do I think about this clamor? i just laugh about it seriously, many will think why?
these mayhems around us did'nt just happened right now... it happened many time ago

Ave May A
Where did you go
Where did you go
How did you know to get out a world gone mad
Help me let go
Of the chaos around me
The devil that hounds me
I need you to tell me

so what about the end of the world??? I just dont think about it, seriously...
if it will happen then it will happen
what should we do right now is to do what must we have to do
let us try to live normally and dont think about any apprehension... it will just spin your mind

for me, this is just a reminder that we are missing and tend to forget something with our lives...
we forget that this is the only place we could have and abusing Mother Nature should stop RIGHT NOW!
we forget to communicate with God, so to call our attention, this things happens, I do hope that we put Him first always so that none of this will happen again...

lets live our live to the fullest... as if today will be our last

above anything else.. I hope we dont forget to declare how we love our love ones, our families, parents, grandparents, our children, our friends... Lets say how much we lov them if we have given the chance...

most importantly with everything that is happening around us, PRAY, to me this is the most powerful tool we can offer...
let us pray for the victims of the quakes in Japan and New Zealand
let us pray that the chaos in the Middle East will stop right now, that their leaders should realized that its the time for them to step down to their position
let us pray that every people should realized how devastated our world today is and we should act together to recover the beauty of our planet
let us pray that people will continue to love each other and love God

LET'S PRAY...


** song is from from Pink's Funhouse Album, Title: Ave Mary A

No comments:

Post a Comment