Monday, February 14, 2011

Ooops I did it for the Very First Time

are you thinking what I'm thinking??? if yes, B2 ikaw ba yan??? hehehe

yes i did it! i was laid off... pero I'm not going to give the specifics of what happened cause I can't, i just can't...

i met the guy via a social networking site, he was just near our home, so when he asked me if I can go to his place I said Yes...

this happened the day before VDay... it started with a casual conversation and it happened.......



after the act i leave his place as if nothing happened....

when i got home I tried to think to what I just did, but the weird thing is, I feel as if nothing happened, that it did'nt happened, i don't know, i just can't explain what I felt...

Regrets??? I dont regret what happened, but one thing is bothering me, yes curse me 'cause i didn't practice it safely...

So am I happy? did i get satisfied? actually I really don't know the answers to these questions...

will i do it again??? let's see....

by the way this valentine morning while I strolling around the mall, i decided to by some grooming stuff, and as pay to the counter i quickly grab some raincoat hehe... better be safe

by the way i never got to ask the name of the guy and deleted his contacts on my phonebooks.. lets see if there will be part  2 hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment